Do you enjoy bringing creative ideas to life? Are you good at solving unique problems? Do you add artistic flair to your development projects? Are you at home with a pair of headphones and a dark-mode code editor?
A full-service marketing agency built on creativity and passion, and powered by integrity, kindness, and collaboration.
- Detail Oriented
- Familiarity with the Adobe Suite, most importantly Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Ability to efficiently develop websites from design mockups.
- Ability to be a team player in a highly collaborative environment.
- Ability to analyze problems logically, and search for and implement solutions.
- Strong desire to learn.
Nice to Have
- Experience with WordPress
- Experience in server-side programming with database integration, notably PHP with MySQL
- Experiencing developing locally with tools like MAMP/WAMP/XAMPP
- Experience with a CSS preprocessor, notably SASS.
- Knowledge of Git, why it’s used, and how to use it efficiently.
- A design eye, and/or experience designing websites and assets for the web.
- Create custom WordPress websites from design files (Photoshop, Illustrator). Custom themes from the ground up.
- Complete tasks for existing clients on existing websites. This could mean adding pages, creating landing pages, copy changes, etc.
- Performing monthly maintenance for existing clients each month. This includes WordPress updates, testing forms, security and malware tests, etc.
- Working with the SEO team to identify and fix SEO issues for existing clients, as well as prevent SEO issues on future web projects.
- Supporting the design team if possible. This could include designing websites, ads, landing pages, etc.
- Learning something new every day.